11th International Workshop on Spoken Dialog System Technology
- November 11, 2019: Sent invitations for PC members
- November 11, 2019: Second call for papers
- October 11, 2019: First call for papers
- September 13, 2019: Announced the list of selected special sessions and workshops. Check it at: https://www.iwsds.tech/special-sessions
- September 2, 2019: Last call for special sessions and workshops
- August 12, 2019: Second call for special sessions and workshops
- July 22, 2019: SigDial endorsement for IWSDS2020
- July 15, 2019: Colips endorsement for IWSDS2020
- July 1, 2019: First call for special sessions
- June 19, 2019: IWSDS Website launched
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the Eleventh International Workshop on Spoken Dialog System Technology (IWSDS 2020). This year’s conference theme will be: "Conversational Dialogue Systems for the Next Decade", being our target to discuss, propose and set the milestones of the dialogue systems we will be designing and running for the following 10 years.
Following the success of a series of ten previous events, IWSDS 2020 will be held in Madrid on May 18-20, 2020. Taking advantage of its historical and geographical situation, its rich entertainment and culture offering, and the warmness of its people that makes everyone feel at home, participants will be able not only to keep track of the state of the art in spoken dialogue systems but also enjoying the attractiveness of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we welcome you to Madrid, and hope that you enjoy the workshop as well as the charms of this great city and country that welcomes you.
Luis Fernando D'Haro (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain)
Zoraida Callejas (Universidad de Granada, Spain)
IWSDS 2020 Conference Chairs
September 13, 2019: Special session and workshop proposals submission September 20, 2019: Special session and workshop notifications
- January 10, 2020 (23:59 Pacific Standard Time, GMT -8): Research, position and demo papers submission
- February 7, 2020: Author notifications
- February 21, 2020: Camera ready papers due
- February 28, 2020: Early bird registration ends
- May 18-20, 2020: Conference dates (Collocated with LREC in Marseille, France)